08 January 2015

S2 Blog#1

Mr. Tobey
My name is Blake Tobey. I  graduated from Maxwell High School, got my bachelors and masters degrees from Doane College, and married the vivacious Ashley (Samson) Tobey, a 2003 Waverly grad, and we live in Waverly with our dog, Juniper, and our first-born son, Oliver. He's a giant.



Theatre
Theatre has always been a passion of mine. I hammed it up since birth. I started acting in church productions, then acted in high school, and took my passion to college where I acted in a few mainstage productions and a few student productions. I direct at WHS, guest-direct/act with Theatre Arts For Kids (TAFK), and run a drama camp at Doane in the summer.

Cats


Haircut
I predicted I would get a haircut on Wednesday...and I so totally did.
BEFORE:

AFTER:




No comments:

Post a Comment